- 1 How do you keep a sprayer hose from getting under your sink?
- 2 How do you take apart a Franke faucet?
- 3 What tools are needed to change a kitchen faucet?
- 4 How often should faucet supply lines be replaced?
- 5 How much should it cost to install a kitchen faucet?
- 6 How do I get the hose back in my faucet?
- 7 Where do you put the weight on a faucet hose?
- 8 How much does it cost to tighten a supply line faucet?
How do you keep a sprayer hose from getting under your sink?
Use tape or fasteners to adhere part of your sprayer hose to the top of the under-sink area. This might slow things down when you’re pulling it, but will remove any chance of snags if you do it right.
How do you take apart a Franke faucet?
How to Take Apart a Franke Faucet
- Open the area under the counter and shut off the water valves.
- Place a drain pan of some sort beneath the pipes.
- Use the adjustable wrench to loosen and remove the side sprayer hose from the main faucet line.
What tools are needed to change a kitchen faucet?
Removing a kitchen faucet requires two must-have tools: a basin wrench and an adjustable wrench. Use the adjustable wrench to give you the leverage you need. Unscrew the nuts and disconnect the water supply lines. The basin wrench is designed to work in tight spaces.
How often should faucet supply lines be replaced?
Water, water everywhere is NOT a good thing when a water line fails. So, the “when to replace it” answer is every 5 years.
How much should it cost to install a kitchen faucet?
The cost to install a faucet is between $162 and $353, with the average being about $252. A qualified pro can typically install a new faucet quickly, depending on factors such as the condition of your pipes, location of the sink and the type of faucet. Installing a faucet can revitalize your kitchen or bathroom.
How do I get the hose back in my faucet?
Stand in front of the sink and carefully pull the hose out of the faucet spout. If the hose gets stuck inside the spout, push the hose back through several inches to loosen it. Continue pulling out the hose. Discard the hose.
Where do you put the weight on a faucet hose?
To find the correct location for the weight for your faucet, locate the lowest point on the spray hose. The correct location for the weight is between the spray head and the lowest point of the spray hose. Install the weight a few inches above the lowest point of the spray hose.
How much does it cost to tighten a supply line faucet?
Most directions say to hand tighten then use a wrench for the last 1/4 to 1/2 turn. One of the biggest problems when swapping out water supply lines is knowing how tight the connections should be. Obviously this is important to prevent water leaks.