How do you reset a Kenmore washing machine?
How to Reset a Kenmore Elite HE Washer
- Press the “Stop” button twice, and then press the “Power” button.
- Choose a wash cycle (e.g. “Normal”), and then choose your wash options (e.g. “Hot/Cold” or “Cold/Cold”).
- Press the “Start” button to complete the reset process and restart the washing machine.
Why is my Kenmore washer leaking water?
Common solutions for: Kenmore Washer leaking water If the drain pump is cracked or damaged, or if the bearings are worn out, the drain pump may leak water. The drain pump is not repairable—if the pump is leaking water, replace it. The tub seal might be torn, causing water to leak from the seal.
Where is the filter on Kenmore Elite top load washer?
Where is the filter in a top loader washing machine?
- There are 2 crescent-shaped Fine Mesh plastic lint filters in the bottom of the wash basket, under the agitator.
- During drain down and spin, the water forces the lint off the bottom of the filters and down the drain.
How do I force my Kenmore washer to drain?
How do you force a washer to drain?
- STEP 1: Turn off the power. Switch the power button on the machine off, if your model has one.
- STEP 2: Locate the drain hose and water supply hoses.
- STEP 3: Drain the washing machine of water.
- STEP 4: Remove a drain hose clog.
- STEP 5: Remove a drain pump clog.
When should I replace washer drain hose?
We recommend that you replace your washing machine hoses every 5 years or anytime you notice any of the signs above. Rubber washing machine hoses should be replaced with stainless steel braided hoses.
How often replace washer drain hose?
Hoses should be replaced every five years; tag them with the date you installed them so you won’t forget. Your appliances will last longer, run better, and use less energy.