- 1 Where is Powdersville water from?
- 2 How did powdersville South Carolina get its name?
- 3 Is Powdersville SC Safe?
- 4 Is Powdersville SC A town?
- 5 What city and state is Clemson in?
- 6 Is Powdersville SC a good place to live?
- 7 What is the Piedmont region in South Carolina?
- 8 What time does Powdersville Elementary get out?
- 9 What is Powdersville SC ZIP code?
Where is Powdersville water from?
14. Where does Powdersville Water’s water come from? Depending on where you live, your drinking water originates from three different suppliers and three different bodies of water: Anderson Regional Joint Water System (Lake Hartwell), Easley Combined Utilities (Saluda Lake) and Greenville Water (Lake Keowee).
How did powdersville South Carolina get its name?
History. The name Powders comes from the production and trade of gunpowder in the area. One of the first stores in present-day Powdersville was called the Powdersville Area General Store.
Is Powdersville SC Safe?
Excellent. There is virtually no crime in this area.
Is Powdersville SC A town?
Powdersville is an ill-defined suburb that could be one of the biggest cities in the Upstate if it were allowed to become one. For now, with a fast-growing population of 9,200 people, Powdersville is the Upstate’s biggest city that isn’t a city and there’s little residents can do even if they want.
What city and state is Clemson in?
Clemson is located in the northwest corner of South Carolina, north of Anderson and southwest of Greenville. Clemson lies between Lake Keowee and Lake Hartwell, near Pendleton and Seneca. It is the home of Clemson University.
Is Powdersville SC a good place to live?
Powdersville is in Anderson County and is one of the best places to live in South Carolina. Many families and young professionals live in Powdersville and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Powdersville are highly rated.
What is the Piedmont region in South Carolina?
The word piedmont means “foot of the mountain.” Just as it’s name says, this region is at the edge of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The Piedmont region has a lot of low, rolling hills. Some of the rocks that are located in these hills are more than 300 million years old. Greenville is located in the Piedmont region.
What time does Powdersville Elementary get out?
Powdersville Elementary School Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
What is Powdersville SC ZIP code?
Powdersville is located in the northeastern tip of Anderson County. It is 25 miles from the City of Anderson and only 10 miles from Greenville in neighboring Greenville County. As an unincorporated community, Powdersville did not have its own post office or zip code until 2008.